Wednesday, January 28, 2009

[ LEL #3 ] : Vocabulary & Spelling Practice 1

1. Interest level
I was really interseted because I wanted to see where was level of hability in spelling, antonyms ans synonyms.

2. Difficulty level
I was suprised in how difficult the test was in certain points like in the synonyms because there were some words I didn't know at all.

3. What I learned
I learned knew words such as astute, muse, ponder, panacea, etc. and there meaning and how to place it in sentences.

4.My score
31/50

5. Course rating /10
I would rate this course 8/10 because it is good if you wnat to learn new words and synonyms but you only learn thm at the end when you look at your corrected answers.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of spelling problems. It was disappointed in the brief comments.6.5/10

    ReplyDelete