Wednesday, January 28, 2009

[ LEL #4 ]:Grammar Practice 1

1. Interest level
The course was really interesting because it had more than one aresa of grammar, there was capitalization, verbs, punctuation, etc.

2. Difficulty level
The difficulty level was very good. It was balanced, the questions weren't too difficult for me nor were they too easy.

3. What I learned
I learnerd certain rules of capitalization specially for certain words like Constitution and that The first letter of a direct quotation takes a capital.


4. My score
26/40

5. Course rating /10
I would rate this course 10/10 because it was a really interesting course to take. The questions were balances, theyr weren't too much questions on capitalization or punctuation. Every of my grammar skills were practiced.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of run-on sentences. I was hoping for more detailed comments. I am disappointed.
    6.5/10

    ReplyDelete